Working out is a challenge, especially when you’re traveling. But don’t throw in the towel just yet, we’ve rounded up 7 hotels that will help you stick to your fitness goals.
If you’re like us, sticking to those new year resolutions can be a challenge and by mid-February we’ve all but fallen completely off track. It’s no secret that the hardest resolutions to keep are fitness related, and what makes them even more challenging? Sticking to them while you travel. Lucky for us, there are some great independent hotels out there that make sticking to your fitness goals easy and fun. Here are 7 hotels that do just that:
- Expert led classes in fitness, aerobic and workout facilities.
- Basketball, volleyball, badminton, and Pickleball courts
- 18-hole championship semi-private course
- Easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing and fly fishing
- Complimentary access to the 52,000-square-foot Cooper Fitness Center
- One mile outdoor cushioned walking/jogging trail
- Bicycling, rowboats, tennis
- Amazing nature trails
- BaseCamp (indoor & outdoor rock climbing walls)
- Group fitness classes
- Cross-country skiing
- White water rafting & tubing
- 36 holes of championship and executive golf
- Lakeside access for a morning swim or an afternoon paddle.