Stash Showdown is back!
The biggest and baddest enrollment competition begins October 1st, and it’s up to you to determine how many points you will earn. Stash Showdown is your chance to enroll loyal guests while padding your pockets with some serious bonus points.
See how your hotel is performing here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
ARE YOU SIGNED UP?
You must be a Stash member and add your name to the Hub before you can start earning points — be sure to join Stash BEFORE you start enrolling! (Use this link to get 500 bonus points.)
October 1 – 31 2019. Winners will be announced mid-November.
Front desk and reservations teams battle for the Showdown title by enrolling their guests in Stash using the Stash Hub. Hotels will compete against their rivals in similar weight classes. We’ll keep score of qualified enrollments using ePAR (enrollments per available room) and update the standings on the Hub and the Commons until the contest ends on October 31st.
Oh, and you’ll earn 200 points per qualified enrollment!
- X-SMALL – 1-19 rooms
- SMALL – 20-45 rooms
- MEDIUM – 46-99 rooms
- LARGE – 100-200 rooms
- X-LARGE – >200 rooms
Scroll to the bottom to see who’s in each weight class!
WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
Everyone earns 200 points per qualified enrollment.
In addition, the top two GSAs with the highest number of qualified enrollments per available room in each weight class will earn bonus points!
- First Place: 5,000 points
- Second Place: 2,500 points
The hotel with the most qualified enrollments per available room in each weight class wins up to $250 to spend on victory lunch PLUS a big, shiny trophy and some legit bragging rights.
- Get signed up!! You must be a Stash member and add your name to the Hub before you can start earning points – be sure to join Stash BEFORE you start enrolling!
- Make sure you and your team has taken the on-demand Enrollment Training – this 15-minute course goes through everything you’ll need to succeed.
- If you’re looking to pick up a few tricks to help you enroll your guests in Stash, here’s a set of surefire tactics straight from the enrollment elite at fellow partner hotels.
WHAT’S A QUALIFIED ENROLLMENT?
A qualified enrollment is one that is associated with a guest stay and the enrolling member’s email address must be attached to the reservation. So you can’t enroll your mom, unless she’s staying at your hotel. You CAN enroll a guest who is on an ineligible rate, like an OTA rate, but you need to be crystal clear that they won’t earn points for their current stay. Once you sign up any guest, don’t forget to add their email address to the reservation.
And, as always, you MUST get their permission to enroll. Enrolling guests without their approval can get your team disqualified from the contest so please be sure the guest is verbally agreeing to become a member. Learn more about why this is so important here.
*THE FINE PRINT*
- Enrollments must be made via the Stash Hub.
- Valid for qualified enrollments only (guests staying at hotel).
- Associate must be a current employee in good standing to be eligible to earn points.
- Associate must have a Stash Hotel Rewards account in order to enroll members via the Stash hub. (Need to enroll yourself? Click here.)
- Associate must receive verbal consent from guest prior to enrolling them in Stash Hotel Rewards.
- Two or more member complaints against an associate will result in removal of that associate from Showdown and the PERK program for 60 days.
- Qualified enrollments not associated correctly with an Associate name from the drop down menu will not be eligible to earn points.
- Points cannot be awarded retroactively. Enrollments processed prior to October 1, 2019 are not eligible to earn 200 points.
- Stash Hotel Rewards reserves the right to remove points from associates accounts if associate fails to comply with Showdown and PERK rules.