Like the one-of-a-kind hotels in our network, the Stash Visa Card was designed with unique benefits focused on traveler satisfaction. In fact, the Stash Visa Card is the only hotel loyalty credit card1 where you can earn double points on stays at any hotel, even chains.
Earn at run-of-the-mill, redeem at one-of-a-kind.
- Earn 2 Stash points per $1 spent at any non-Stash hotel, including chain hotels. (We know you can’t always stay at our partner hotels, but every hotel stay gets you closer to your dream trip.)
- Earn even more points when you stay at a Stash Partner Hotel — 3 Stash points for every $1 spent. That’s in addition to the 5 points per $1 you already earn on nights as a Stash member.
Now, there’s no such thing as an ordinary purchase:
- Earn 2 Stash points per $1 spent on dining & gas.
- Earn 1 Stash point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Beyond basic benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.2
- Get 10% of your points back when you redeem3
No loyalty-program “gotchas!”
While some loyalty programs make it hard to use your points, Stash keeps it simple and straight-forward. As a Stash member, you’ll continue to enjoy all the program benefits you’ve come to expect:
- No blackout dates
- Points that never expire
- Redeem points for any room
10,000 Bonus Points!
Earn 10,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500 on your Stash Visa Card in the first 90 days after opening your account4! That’s enough points for a free night at many Stash partner hotels!
1Source: Stash Hotel Rewards independent research, conducted September 1, 2015. Cardholders earn double points (2X) on hotel stays over everyday spend (1X).
2For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 15.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $1. APR is accurate as of 10/1/2015 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as defined in the credit card agreement. Annual Fee of $85 waived for first year.
4Subject to credit approval. Points will be credited to your Stash Program account 1-2 billing cycles after the required purchases are posted to your Stash Visa Card account. See Stash Program Terms for points details.
The Stash Hotel Rewards Visa Card is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.